niedziela, 10 grudnia 2023

Experience

Regarding your question, I'll add. It's really about feeling loved by the other person. That was the fear of the paralyzed boy (only the second place was recovery; the first place was that the girl would not leave him), but each of us has it. That's what I missed with that college girl. I never experienced her love for a moment. So I would not want to go back in time to those moments with her, having the present experience. You either love someone or you don't. Experience won't help here. I think there's some kind of connection between the Souls, one loving the other or not loving the other. There is no coincidence in life. Everything's meant to serve a purpose. They say the most important thing is to love the other person, but if you don't get love back from that person, it's better to cut ties. That's what experience has taught me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz